Prep time: 20 minutes
Serves: 6 crostini
For this one, we decided to go Italian (at least half of it). Prosciutto on soft brioche baguette, that's a special one! With a slight taste of goat cheese and caramelized onions, the taste of the soft baguette is even softer and tastier.
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette toasted
- 0.18 pounds prosciutto
- 1 tbsp goat cheese per crostini
- 1/8 onion chopped and caramelized
- 1 garlic clove chopped and grilled
- First off, you will need to toast the soft brioche baguette to your liking and cut it into even pieces to make small individual portions.
- After that, spread the goat cheese evenly across each brioche crostini.
- Add the prosciutto on top of the cheese and here comes the tricky part!
- In a sauce pan (over soft heating), use a little bit of olive oil and start by putting the chopped garlic. Once it has attained a brownish color, add the chopped onions to the mix and wait for them to be caramelized.
- Once you've succeeded in caramelizing your onions and garlic, add them to your brioche crostini. A little bit on each one. After that, enjoy!