the best breakfast brioche burger sandwich
Prep time5 minutes
Cook time15 minutes
This morning was a first for us, we tried the classic breakfast sandwich but thought, let's put it on a brioche burger bun and use grated mozzarella instead of cheese sauce. Turns out our taste buds were delighted of this discovery! We definitely recommend it. It's very easy to make and takes close to no time to assemble it! With a side of fruits it just makes everything even more delicious. Happy baking!
- 2 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 eggs (over-easy)
- 3 strips of bacon (cut in half)
- 2 handfuls of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- salt & pepper
- First off, toast both brioche buns.
- Then, on the bottom bun, place one handful of mozzarella and spinach per sandwich. On top of that place the over-easy egg, then bacon and finally another handful of mozzarella.
- Before closing the sandwich you want to make the cheese melt by putting it in the oven and grilling it. Once the cheese has melted, take it out and close the sandwich.
- Et voila! It's ready to eat!
- All you have left to do is enjoooy!