ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 2 eggs (over-easy)
- 3 strips of bacon (cut in half)
- 2 handfuls of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- salt & pepper
- First off, toast both brioche buns.
- Then, on the bottom bun, place one handful of mozzarella and spinach per sandwich. On top of that place the over-easy egg, then bacon and finally another handful of mozzarella.
- Before closing the sandwich you want to make the cheese melt by putting it in the oven and grilling it. Once the cheese has melted, take it out and close the sandwich.
- Et voila! It's ready to eat!
- All you have left to do is enjoooy!