ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
- 1 bakerly hot dog buns oven toasted to your liking
- 1 Toulouse porc sausage bbq grilled (or pan grilled if you don't have a bbq)
- 1 green onion thinly chopped
- 1/8 red onion thinly chopped
- 1/2 tomato diced
- First off, prepare your toppings. Chop your onions and dice the tomato.
- Then, oven toast the hot dog bun at around 400 Fahrenheit with broil. This should take you less than 3 minutes.
- Once that is completed, set everything aside and cook your Toulouse sausage the way it's indicated on the package.
- The last step is to put it all together and present it nicely!