Prep time10 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
This week, we've decided to go simple, yet delicious. We call it the French hot dog. Made with our tasty brioche hot dog bun, oven toasted to give it that crispy feeling. For the sausage we took the most French tasting sausage from Toulouse, you know, the one that looks the more like a French sausage. Anyhow, here's the recipe, enjoooy!
- 1 bakerly hot dog buns oven toasted to your liking
- 1 Toulouse porc sausage bbq grilled (or pan grilled if you don't have a bbq)
- 1 green onion thinly chopped
- 1/8 red onion thinly chopped
- 1/2 tomato diced
- First off, prepare your toppings. Chop your onions and dice the tomato.
- Then, oven toast the hot dog bun at around 400 Fahrenheit with broil. This should take you less than 3 minutes.
- Once that is completed, set everything aside and cook your Toulouse sausage the way it's indicated on the package.
- The last step is to put it all together and present it nicely!