ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 2 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1 fresh cheese spread
- 1 cucumber
- 10 round radish
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 roasted sesame seeds
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 grape seed oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Rinse the cucumber and radish, cut into thin rings. Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with oil and vinegar, season with salt and pepper and add the roasted sesame seeds. Mix with the vegetables and marinate for 10 minutes. Drain if necessary.
- Spread the bakerly baguette wand with fresh cheese and add the marinated vegetables and some chopped cilantro leaves.
- Variation: you can vary this sandwich with other vegetables according to the seasons.