Yogurt Custard Brioche Toast
Prep time5 mins
Cook time10 mins
Have you tried the viral custard yogurt toast yet? We gave it a twist and prepared it with our buttery sliced brioche bread! It's super easy and tasty, and the best part is it takes less than 10 minutes to make! Which one would you try first, fruit or chocolate?
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- Take out two slices of bakerly sliced brioche and using the back of a spoon, press into the center of the bread to create a well without cutting through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, yogurt, honey and cinnamon to form a liquid custard.
- Spoon the custard mixture into the indented well in the sliced brioche and add your toppings on top.
- Toast for 8-12 minutes, depending on your oven strength.
- The custard should be set and when ready. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup (optional).
- The last step is to enjoy, bon appétit!