Prep time15-20 minutes
Cook time30-35 minutes
Hello beautiful brioche lovers! It’s that time for the recipe of the week. Today we have something really delicious in store for you. Butternut squash oven roasted, some tasty goat cheese, and baby arugula to check off the greens of the day! The whole is on a delicious slice of sliced brioche. It’s a bit long to prepare we give you that, but trust us, it’s sooo worth it! Here’s the recipe:
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche oven or toaster toasted
- 1/2 lb of butternut squash peeled and chopped into 1/2 -inch dice
- 2 oz of spreadable goat cheese
- 3/4 oz of baby arugula
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- The first step is to prepare the butternut. Peel it and dice it in 1/2 inch cubes. In a bowl, mix the cubes with salt, pepper and olive oil. While you do that, preheat the oven at 425F.
- The next step is to toast the slices of brioche. Let them cool down while you roast the squash. To roast the butternut, place the cubes on a baking sheet and flip them a few times so they are well roasted on each side until they become soft.
- Once the brioche has cooled down, spread the goat cheese. In a bowl mix the arugula with olive oil and vinegar. Place the arugula on the goat cheese and once the butternut squash is roasted, place it on the tartine.
- Finally, enjoooy!