Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche oven or toaster toasted
- 1/2 lb of butternut squash peeled and chopped into 1/2 -inch dice
- 2 oz of spreadable goat cheese
- 3/4 oz of baby arugula
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- The first step is to prepare the butternut. Peel it and dice it in 1/2 inch cubes. In a bowl, mix the cubes with salt, pepper and olive oil. While you do that, preheat the oven at 425F.
- The next step is to toast the slices of brioche. Let them cool down while you roast the squash. To roast the butternut, place the cubes on a baking sheet and flip them a few times so they are well roasted on each side until they become soft.
- Once the brioche has cooled down, spread the goat cheese. In a bowl mix the arugula with olive oil and vinegar. Place the arugula on the goat cheese and once the butternut squash is roasted, place it on the tartine.
- Finally, enjoooy!