Prep time: 15-20 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: 2 people
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche oven-toasted to your liking
- 9 oz. of cauliflower cut into 1 inch florets
- 1 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1oz. sundried tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- First step to this delicious recipe is to cut the cauliflower into 9 oz. of approximately 1 inch florets. While you that set water to boil.
- Then, cook the cauliflower while you toast the sliced brioche to your liking evenly on both sides. We recommend setting the oven to broil at around 350-400F (depends on the oven of course). When toasted set them aside.
- Next, in a mixing bowl (after draining the cauliflower), mix the cauliflower with the cream. Add salt, pepper, oregano and any other condiments you would like.
- In non-stick frying pan, empty the bowl until the florets turn goldish. When they're ready, mix them with the grated cheese in a bowl and get ready to serve.
- Serve on the toasted sliced brioche and call the family to the table.
- Last step is of course to enjoooy! Happy baking!