Prep time15-20 minutes
Cook time25-30 minutes
This week we treat you well. It might be healthy, but it’s delicious. We’ve put some cauliflower florets mixed with cooking cream and grated cheddar cheese and it was amazing! On top of all these tasty-sounding ingredients, we put the whole on oven-toasted sliced brioche (amazing idea by the way). Here’s the recipe!
- 2 slices of bakerly sliced brioche oven-toasted to your liking
- 9 oz. of cauliflower cut into 1 inch florets
- 1 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1oz. sundried tomatoes cut into small pieces
- Dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- First step to this delicious recipe is to cut the cauliflower into 9 oz. of approximately 1 inch florets. While you that set water to boil.
- Then, cook the cauliflower while you toast the sliced brioche to your liking evenly on both sides. We recommend setting the oven to broil at around 350-400F (depends on the oven of course). When toasted set them aside.
- Next, in a mixing bowl (after draining the cauliflower), mix the cauliflower with the cream. Add salt, pepper, oregano and any other condiments you would like.
- In non-stick frying pan, empty the bowl until the florets turn goldish. When they're ready, mix them with the grated cheese in a bowl and get ready to serve.
- Serve on the toasted sliced brioche and call the family to the table.
- Last step is of course to enjoooy! Happy baking!