ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 8 bakerly brioche dinner rolls
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ lime squeezed
- 150g sharp white cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Let’s get it started: preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- In a large shallow bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, salt, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and cilantro and mix together. Add the chicken breasts and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat until smoking. Add a drizzle of olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the skillet. Sear the chicken on both sides until golden, charred and cooked right through. Flip them a couple of times while cooking so they get a nice even char.
- Transfer chicken to a warm plate, loosely tent with foil and let rest.
- Add the sliced peppers and sliced onions to the skillet (drizzle with a little extra oil only if needed), and cook until the onion is soft and the peppers are slightly charred and cooked to your liking. Season with salt.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Slice the bakerly brioche dinner rolls and place the bottoms in an 11"x7" pan and top with the chicken.
- Top with pepper and onion mixture and layer with cheddar cheese.
- Place tops of dinner rolls over chicken and cover with tin foil and bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- The last step is to enjoooy! Bon Appétit!