Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: No cooking needed
Serves: 1 person
Have you ever had a hummus sandwich? For us, it's the first time and ouh it's delicious! We made it ourselves and the mix of chickpeas, sun dried tomatoes and basil really brings out the succulent taste of the sliced brioche.
Sliced brioche is a delicacy. Here's another recipe you might like with the famous brioche that will awaken your taste buds. Try the butternut squash tartine and let us know your thoughts!
- 2 slices of the sliced brioche
- 6 oz. of canned chickpeas
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 oz. of sun dried tomatoes
- a handful of basil leaves
- 1.5 oz. of lemon juice but it really is up to your liking
- salt & pepper
- First off, drain the chickpeas and put them in a food processor. To that, add the sun dried tomatoes and basil. Blend it all together, taste, and add the lemon juice, salt & pepper to your liking. Set the mixture aside.
- Toast the slices of brioche to your liking, but know that it's easier to spread with a well toasted bread.
- Once all is ready, spread the mix on each side, add basil leaves on both sides and place the two tomato slices on the bottom part. Close your sandwich et voila!
- The last step is to enjoooy!