Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 2 people
Cheddar cheese is one of the more versatile cheeses around. Speaking of versatility, our French brioche bread can do just about anything (which you can read about here)! The combination of old-style mustard and curry spices send this chicken sandwich over the moon.
- 6 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 chicken fillet
- 3 1/3 fl ounces water
- 1 dash old-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for curry
- 1 dash olive oil for chicken
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 round radish
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Rinse and cut the radishes into thin rings. Season the chicken fillet raw and then brown in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Mix the curry and olive oil to form a thin paste. Pour over chicken and reduce over low heat for 8 minutes. Keep warm.
- Spread the bakerly sliced brioche with old-fashioned mustard, add small pieces of chicken fillet and radish slices.
- Finally, add a slice of cheddar on top and finish with a slice of brioche. Grill the sandwich a few minutes in a panini machine.
- Serve warm!