ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
- 6 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 chicken fillet
- 3 1/3 fl ounces water
- 1 dash old-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for curry
- 1 dash olive oil for chicken
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 5 round radish
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Rinse and cut the radishes into thin rings. Season the chicken fillet raw and then brown in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Mix the curry and olive oil to form a thin paste. Pour over chicken and reduce over low heat for 8 minutes. Keep warm.
- Spread the bakerly sliced brioche with old-fashioned mustard, add small pieces of chicken fillet and radish slices.
- Finally, add a slice of cheddar on top and finish with a slice of brioche. Grill the sandwich a few minutes in a panini machine.
- Serve warm!