ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 4 slices bakerly sliced brioche
- 4 slices emmental
- 2 slices white ham
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 420F.
- Take every slice of bread and spread butter on both sides, then sprinkled a little nutmeg on each side. Place half a slice of ham on the bread.
- Finally, add the emmental slices.
- Close with the second slice of bread and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, butter a cooking pan, heat over medium heat and fry 2 eggs (be careful not to stick them), add salt and pepper.
- Add an egg on each crust as soon as the slices of bread are ready.