Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 toasts
As you may be wondering, yes, we are experimenting with possible combinations of brioche. This one is particularly tasty! Portobello mushrooms with a provencal mix of herbs on a toasted slice of brioche. A recipe to a successful dinner you could say! In this one we've used sliced brioche and it's as tasty as the baker said it would be!
- 2 slices bakerly sliced brioche oven toasted
- 3 portobello mushrooms grilled
- 1 sprinkle provencal herbs mix
- First off, you need to oven toast your slices of sliced brioche to your liking. To make it tastier, we recommend slightly brushing some olive on both sides. Just a bit though since the mushrooms will be grilled in olive oil.
- Once you're done toasting the brioche, you can slice your mushrooms into 1/3 inch thick slices. Put some olive oil into a heating pan and once it's at a good temperature add the mushrooms. Softly make them cook for about 10-15 minutes and once you think they're ready, sprinkle the herbs to season them.
- Carefully lay the mushrooms on the toasted sliced brioche and let your taste buds enjoy the deliciousness and delicacy that are grilled mushrooms and sliced brioche!