Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: no cooking needed
Serves: 1 person
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1/2 an avocado sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato sliced
- cream cheese to your liking
- a handful of microgreens
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives
- a drizzle of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- First off, you're going to want to toast both sides of your soft brioche baguette.
- Then, spread the cream cheese evenly on both sides of the brioche bread.
- After that, place your sliced avocado on the bottom part of the baguette.
- Add the microgreens, and top it all with the tomato slices. Sprinkle salt & pepper to your liking and add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Et voila! You're ready to eat. Enjoooy!