Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: No cooking needed
Serves: 1 person
- 1 slice bakerly sliced brioche
- 1 slice smoked salmon
- 1/2 tbsp cream cheese
- Start by oven toasting your slices of sliced brioche. Once they're toasted, use your cookie cutters to give them the particular shape you want.
- Spread carefully the cream cheese.
- Cut your smoked salmon in proportional pieces and lay them over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with dill to add the green color et voila!!
- Savour with friends or family as the appetizer.