Prep time15 minutes
Cook timeNo cooking needed
We all know the blinis smoked salmon appetizer. That’s why we’ve decided to bring it one step further and use buttery brioche. Strange no? Not at all, the soft taste of brioche complements the salty taste of the smoked salmon. Of course you must not forget the cream cheese, it’s the ingredient that brings it all together!
If you're a fan of this one, then you might also like the roasted veggie sandwich. Let us know what you think!
- 1 slice bakerly sliced brioche
- 1 slice smoked salmon
- 1/2 tbsp cream cheese
- Start by oven toasting your slices of sliced brioche. Once they're toasted, use your cookie cutters to give them the particular shape you want.
- Spread carefully the cream cheese.
- Cut your smoked salmon in proportional pieces and lay them over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with dill to add the green color et voila!!
- Savour with friends or family as the appetizer.