Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
Some of you might want it for breakfast, others for your lunch box and some might even have it for dinner. Well, you’re in luck because this one suits every occasion! We’ve come up with a revamp of the classic egg boat. How do you make something into something even better? You add our delicious brioche recipe. For this one we used our soft brioche baguette, a perfect combination if you ask us. Bon appétit!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1 pork sausage
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 3/4 cup double cheddar grated cheese
- 1 green onion
- First off, open up your soft brioche baguette and set it aside for later.
- Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius and prepare the sausage as indicated on the box. We added a bit of olive oil in the pan before and cooked it over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and all other ingredients while the sausage cooks.
- When the sausage is cooked, cut it into bite-size pieces and add it to the mix.
- Place your soft baguette on an oven baking plate and slowly pour the mixture into the soft baguette. Be careful to not have it overflow.
- Finally put the whole in the oven and leave it to bake for about 20-25 minutes. Once out of the oven let it sit for 5 minutes.