ohh no, your cart is empty, checkout some great recommendations below!
- 1 bakerly soft brioche baguette
- 1 pork sausage
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 3/4 cup double cheddar grated cheese
- 1 green onion
- First off, open up your soft brioche baguette and set it aside for later.
- Preheat the oven at 180 Celsius and prepare the sausage as indicated on the box. We added a bit of olive oil in the pan before and cooked it over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and all other ingredients while the sausage cooks.
- When the sausage is cooked, cut it into bite-size pieces and add it to the mix.
- Place your soft baguette on an oven baking plate and slowly pour the mixture into the soft baguette. Be careful to not have it overflow.
- Finally put the whole in the oven and leave it to bake for about 20-25 minutes. Once out of the oven let it sit for 5 minutes.