Prep time10 minutes
Cook time10 minutes
This week, we thought it had been a while since a burger, so we said why not! Here is the guacamole burger with a touch of bacon! It’s on a tasty brioche burger bun and tastes so good with that crispy bacon. Let us know what you think. Here’s the recipe!
- 2 bakerly burger bun oven-toasted
- 4 strips of bacon
- 2 eggs sunny side up
- 6 grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 avocado
- First off, prepare the guacamole. Cut the avocado in 4 and smash it in a bowl until it’s a nice smooth paste. Once smashed add olive oil and salt to your liking. We recommend adding half a lime so it does not turn black. You might want to cut the tomatoes in half also at this point.
- Once the guacamole is ready, prepare the bacon. Take 4 strips and cut them in pieces of approximately 1 inch. Put a sip of olive oil in a pan and let it cook as indicated on the packaging.
- Toast the buns in the oven at 350F broil until golden.
- After that, cook the eggs and season them to your tasting with salt pepper and herbs.
- Finally, assemble all together and savor gracefully.