ohh no, your cart is empty, browse one of our tasty categories!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 1 person
- 2 slices bakerly sliced brioche oven toasted
- 2/3 cup grounded turkey
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1 tbps olive oil
- 1 handful spinach cooked
- First off, prepare all of your ingredients and start by toasting your slices of french brioche.
- In a sauce pan, once it's hot, put a handful of spinach leaves and put half a glass of water just to cook them slowly. Once you feel they are cooked, lay them on a double folded sheet of paper towel in a plate.
- Get your grounded turkey and mix it with the spinach and olive oil. The goal is to shape it as a patty. While you do that, you may want to chop the onions.
- Once you formed your patty, it's time to cook it. Put a sip of olive oil in your sauce pan and cook the turkey for about 15-20 minutes. Make sure it's well cooked before calling it a day.
- Careful place the patty on the sliced brioche. Add the onions on top and close the sandwich.
- This last step is only concerning your stomach and tastebuds: let them enjoy!