Prep time10 minutes
Cook time20 minutes
We’ve noticed that all the recipes you find online for Thanksgiving involve a big turkey that is usually roasted in the oven for hours. We found the “French solution” and it’s quite delicious! It’s called the Thanksgiving sandwich. It’s made with sliced brioche to give it the authentic French look!
- 2 slices bakerly sliced brioche oven toasted
- 2/3 cup grounded turkey
- 1/2 small red onion chopped
- 1 tbps olive oil
- 1 handful spinach cooked
- First off, prepare all of your ingredients and start by toasting your slices of french brioche.
- In a sauce pan, once it's hot, put a handful of spinach leaves and put half a glass of water just to cook them slowly. Once you feel they are cooked, lay them on a double folded sheet of paper towel in a plate.
- Get your grounded turkey and mix it with the spinach and olive oil. The goal is to shape it as a patty. While you do that, you may want to chop the onions.
- Once you formed your patty, it's time to cook it. Put a sip of olive oil in your sauce pan and cook the turkey for about 15-20 minutes. Make sure it's well cooked before calling it a day.
- Careful place the patty on the sliced brioche. Add the onions on top and close the sandwich.
- This last step is only concerning your stomach and tastebuds: let them enjoy!