spicy chicken on brioche burger bun
Prep time5-10 minutes
Cook time15-20 minutes
We're finally in July it's time to take those grills out. To begin the season here's a fresh (and a bit spicy) chicken burger. Trust us when we say this, the buttery taste of brioche and the spiciness of the chicken were meant to be!
If you like the delicacy of the French brioche burger bun, you will definitely like the guacamole-bacon burger!
- 1 bakerly brioche burger buns
- 1.75 oz. of boneless chicken breast (sliced however you want)
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1/3 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. of paprika
- 2 tsp. of rainbow pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp of coarse salt
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. of dried oregano
- 1 tsp. of dried thyme
- 3 tsp. of olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 400F on grill. On a baking sheet place your burger buns facing upward and on each side spread the grated mozzarella.
- In a bowl, mix all spices together with two teaspoons of olive oil. Once the mix is ready take your pieces of chicken and dip them in the mixture. Make sure all parts are covered in spices.
- Then, use a non stick frying pan with one teaspoon of olive oil and cook the chicken.
- Put the buns in the oven for the mozzarella cheese to melt and for them to get goldish.
- Once the cheese has melted, place your chicken on the bottom part of the bun and cover it with the tomato and baby spinach. Cover it with the top bun and it's ready to eat!
- The last step is (of course) to enjoooy!